Here is an obvious truth: your customers are your business. Fortunately, you know a lot about them. More and more companies like yours are prioritizing and investing in ways to move beyond assumptions, know customers better and build actionable intelligence for improving and troubleshooting customer relationships.
There’s no denying it’s a challenge. Perhaps your foundational data isn’t integrated and accessible in ways that allow for agile insights. Maybe your analytics structure hasn’t matured to allow information to transcend functional silos. And while you’ve seen some improvement, the skill gap likely remains a persistent problem. Now more than ever, you need to tackle your challenges head-on to arrive at the insights your business needs to keep up and get ahead. That’s why our Customer Analytics and Intelligence Summit
, taking place September 16-18, 2015 in San Francisco, is such an important investment for you this year.
Our theme for 2015 is customer analytics AND-
. What does that mean? It means that customer analytics doesn’t exist in a vacuum but rather infuses and informs every aspect of a business. As such, customer analytics teams like yours need to be the teachers and provocateurs that inspire customer-centric change.
Here are the tasks we would like to help you with:
- Inspire the CULTURE SHIFT necessary to achieve analytical inquisitiveness, agility and overall customer-centricity
- Address your BUSINESS TYPE during our B2C and B2B roundtable discussions
- Enhance your ability to deliver PERSONALIZED CONNECTIONS while building the trust necessary to gain information and grow your business
- Locate opportunities for INVESTIGATION AND COURSE CORRECTION, whether it is to see why an initiative succeeded or fell short
- Optimize the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE that will drive loyalty and investment for years to come
We do hope you will join us in San Francisco this fall. For additional information on the program, please contact us at enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com or download the agenda.