Leveraging Analytics for Customer and Business Value Creation
“In the world of big data, customer analytics is the holy grail for marketing.” (source: Customer Relationship Management)
IQPC is pleased to present our 3rd Annual Analytics and Intelligence Summit. The event will take a customer-centric approach to guiding, driving, managing and optimizing key customer decisions based on a systematic analysis of the customer data and behaviour. We will explore best practices for gathering and analysing customer information in order to build deeper and more effective customer relationships and improve strategic decision making.
The whole concept of getting more out of your data isn’t new. In 2000, it was all about a "single view of the customer.” A few years later it became "business intelligence," followed by "customer insights/omni and a few other terms. Now, It’s evolved in CUSTOMER ANALYTICS.
But we are at a really interesting moment in time. Part of the problem, historically, has been that the tools available have not been able to keep up with the growth of data produced. We’re now seeing an explosion of data with social media. But, the tools appear to have genuinely caught up, and value can be drawn.
We seem to have reached a tipping point and most businesses accept there is no way that the genie can be put back in the bottle. You clearly know the importance of customer analytics for improving service and business value. You are already convinced and have started your journey with Customer Analytics initiatives..
This event will open your eyes to what else is possible and what our speakers have already accomplished. No other event digs deeper into your most important business concerns and initiatives. Our leaders will inspire you to think out of the box and propel your customer analytics to a whole new level.
At this event, researchers, marketers and customer experience professionals will explore the latest research methodologies and strategies for understanding the key role that listening to customers and investing in their key moments of truth play.
Who you will meet at the 3rd Customer Analytics and Intelligence Summit?
This cross-industry event brings together senior-level professionals from a diversity of industries with responsibilities in:
- Marketing Analytics
- Consumer Insights
- Shopper Insights
- Market Research
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Digital Analytics
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Strategy
- Shopper Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Market Optimization
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Strategy
- Loyalty and Analytics
Our distinguished speaker faculty will provide you with you with the tools and insight needed to:
- Take a holistic view of customer knowledge – from traditional and emerging sources
- Uncover and harness customer insights to improve customer experience
- Close the loop by applying customer insights to improve the business and gain competitive advantage
- Gain clear visibility into sales, customer service, products and channels by having a unified view of key analytic metrics across the company to ensure consistent decision making
- Position customer data analytics at the forefront of operations, company culture and commercial strategy
- Capture insights and aggregate data in an omni-channel environment where big data, social and mobile are more important than ever
- Employ sophisticated analytical tools to gain a holistic view of the customer experience, create new methods of engagement, and develop a comprehensive picture of customer’s behaviors
- Develop a concrete strategy for customer intelligence that includes a roadmap and breaking down functional silos
- Link VOC to financial value creation – extract VOC to ignite innovation across product development, service model, employee training and brand identity
- Optimize Marketing ROI, through Analytics & Customer Intelligence
- Understand the future customer – leverage disparate information sources to more holistically identify relevant attitudes, behaviors and expectations of the new consumer
- Creatively integrate technology for actionalbe results
For more information regarding IQPC’s 3rd Customer Analytics & Intelligence Summit contact us by email at Enquiry@iqpc.com or call 1.800.882.8684